Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Vintage Holiday Warehouse Sale Preview

I am so excited about the Vintage Holiday Warehouse Sale hosted by Danni of Oh, Hello Friend blog. Sale Details: Saturday, November 10 at 113 West Santa Fe, Fullerton, CA from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm. More details, including parking information can be found here. So if you happen to be in the Los Angeles/Orange County area this Saturday, please stop by and say hello.

I thought I would share some pictures of the treasures I plan to have available at the sale. I keep finding more pieces so these photos don't show everything. Most items are currently for sale in my store so if you see something you like and can't make it to the warehouse sale, please purchase it before this Friday.








So if you are looking for that unique holiday gift or something to add to your collection there will be lots of Stuff to Treasure available this Saturday.

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...