Thursday, April 14, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award - Wow!


I love blogging. I love sharing. And I really love the nice people out there who blog. Case in point: Melissa Burger of Mel Dreams Often. She kindly awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award. I love the crafting and the thrifting but it is so sweet when someone out there kindly pats you on the back and says "Good job". Thank you Melissa. I am honored.

This award comes with a few rules:
• Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
• Tell us seven things about yourself.
• Award fifteen recently discovered new bloggers.
• Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received their award.

Okay, so here goes: Seven things about me:

1. I am addicted to estate sale shopping (no one should be surprised by this one)
2. I watch less than 2 hours of television per week (usually BBC America)
3. I've been scrapbooking since 1988
4. I've designed advertising and packaging for large corporations
5. I love English history and know more about Richard III, Henry VIII, Elizabeth I and Edward VIII than I do of any American president
6. I worry too much
7. I enjoy reading Shakespeare

My nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Babushka & Co.
2. Monkey Box
3. Rook No. 17
4. A Sentimental Life
5. Beatrice Banks
6. Brambleberry Cottage
7. Very Merry Vintage Style
8. Common Ground
9. Design It Chic
10. Faith Hope and Charity Shopping
11. French Bleu Vintage
12. I Love Collecting
13. I Bake Cakes
14. Into Vintage
15. One Cheap Bitch

These are all wonderful, creative blogs that I believe deserve some well-earned recognition. Hope you take a moment to visit them and thanks again to Melissa of meldreamsoften.com

6 comments:

  1. awww..thank you so much sweet Lynda! I humbly accept this award! Enjoyed reading misc facts about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lynda... that was very nice of you to award my blog! THANKS so much!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynda,

    I just noticed my blog is listed above. Thank you SO much for thinking of me and *Babushka & Co.*! I'm very honored!

    I'll make a post a.s.a.p. :-)

    Have a great weekend!

    *SMILE* from Denmark and
    Lisbet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the wonderful award! I love that this award gives us the opportunity to learn more about each other. I love estate sale shopping, BBC America, and Shakespeare too!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your email (deeply buried in the Junk file, for some odd reason) about this - thank you so much. I have enjoyed reading your blog since I found you. You have great taste in Junk - just like me! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an honor! Thank you so very much, Lynda, for considering my blog noteworthy. ;)

    Blessings,
    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...