Friday, October 29, 2010

Elixer Bottle

Today I Created | An Elixer Bottle Label

I created a collection of old medicine bottles not too long ago. Then recently I saw this fish bone image on the Graphics Fairy blog. Today I decided that they somehow belong together in a project.

I first took the fish image into Photoshop and added more background to fit the dimensions of my bottle. I then studied a few old labels and discovered that old serif faces were popular back then so I found a font called Fusty Saddle. I thought up"Bone Trader" as the name on the bottle since it seemed to work well with the image of the fish bones.

I printed, trimmed and roughed up the edges a bit and attached it to an old medicine bottle. Just another Halloween decoration to spook up around the house.

1 comment:

  1. Ya got mad skillz, girl! Can hardly wait to see what you'll whip up for the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...