Sunday, September 12, 2010

Travel Page

Today I Created | A scrapbook page for a recent roadtrip.

I bought the new Wander paper by Basic Grey yesterday. I looked through my stash of photos that needed to be scrapped and found pictures of our recent drive up to Santa Monica. We were on our way to the Los Angeles International Airport but were early so we took a detour to Santa Monica.

It was a beautiful day and the pier wasn't too crowded. I don't like to go to local tourist sites but I hadn't been to Santa Monica in several years so it was fun. I never realized that this is where Route 66 ends. What a great bit of history.

I randomly collect squished pennies so I included one on this page. I don't know how archival pennies are but it is a bit of memorabilia that I wanted to include.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...