Thursday, September 16, 2010

Skeleton Tag

Today I Created | A Skeleton tag

I used the wax-resist technique on this tag. I started with a cream-colored tag and embossed the skeleton using the Halloween Night Texture Fade. I rubbed wax over the skeleton, fence and spider web allowing the unwanted raised parts to "disappear" later.

I sprayed Raven Glimmer Mist and dusted some white Perfect Pearls while the tag was still wet. The raised parts of the tag that weren't rubbed with wax then disappeared when covered with the dark Glimmer Mist.

I used three rain drop stickers by Cloud 9 Design and applied red Alcohol Ink to create blood drops. The bats were cut from a Sizzix die and glued onto craft wire. The ticket is by Daisy D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...