Thursday, September 23, 2010

Organization

Today I Created | More closet space.

I spent my time cleaning out my large closet. This doesn't sound like a very creative thing to do unless you know the motivation behind the task.

I have a large and ecclectic collection of Christmas ornaments. I decided that I needed to purge all of the ornaments that I no longer enjoy so that there will be more room for my Shiny Brite ornament collection this year. I seem to be accumulating Shiny Brite ornaments at a fast rate.

I cleaned out the holiday closet and even got rid of some old cross stitch and needlepoint projects as well. So, although this isn't something tangible, I did create more closet space just in time for more collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...