Friday, April 5, 2013

Thrifting Bits That Inspire Projects

I found a few treasures this week and also combined two of my thrifted treasures together to create some vintage happiness.

I came across my old glass rolling pin resting next to my jar of vintage white buttons. I suddenly had one of those "AH-HA!" moments.  I filled the rolling pin with buttons.
I found a handful of old wooden rulers. The seller kept asking me if I was a teacher because she believed that they must be the only people that buy old rulers.
Another great find was this large wooden spool.
Found a basket filled with old colorful feed sack aprons.
And finally I found a box with a few small little items. Here is a tiny groom and an old key.
This week's treasures seem to be starters for all kinds of repurposed projects.  Hope everyone has a great weekend of thrifting.

This is linked to:
Brambleberry Cottage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...