Sunday, October 10, 2010

Layered Flowers

Today I Created | Layered Grungepaper Flowers

I really enjoy coming up with new ways to use images from the GraphicsFairy. I made layered flowers using flower images (and birds, butterflies and old paper). I plan to add these to cards and scrapbook pages.

I printed out the images then adhered them to Grungepaper. I die cut several styles of flowers and began layering the images. For the centers I glued small images to the back of clear buttons and on the front of little tags then glued these to the front of the flowers.

I kept the colors on the printed flowers intense and softened the look by layering with images of old paper in the middle. Here are some closeup shots.



This is linked to It's a Blog Party.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda,
    SO nice to meet you!!! And love your dainty flowers--so precious!!!
    I just became a follower--hope you enjoy blogging-it's so fun!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy,
    Thank you for the kind words and for becoming a follower. I'm kind of new at blogging and am having such a great time. It's fun to hear from people out there. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynda,
    These are so pretty!!! What a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...