Monday, October 18, 2010

Halloween Tea Light Party Favor

Today I Created | A Halloween Tea Light Party Favor

I admit that I love using the Tim Holtz, Paper Rosette die. It tends to give everything a party feel.

I first printed and die cut the owl that I found from the Graphics Fairy using the center shape from the Paper Rosette die. Next, I cut and assembled the Paper Rosette. I used a brayer and white acrylic paint to highlight the edges. Then I inked the edges of the Owl center and glued that to the front of the Rosette.

While all of that was drying, I used Alcohol Inks in Sunset Orange, Terra Cotta and Purple Twilight to add some color to a clear glass tea light holder. Finally, I wrapped the glass with a piece of ribbon by The Paper Company Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...