Sunday, October 3, 2010

Completed Global Card


Today I Created | A card to contain the 3-D pop-up globe

Two days ago, I made a "globe" out of old atlas pages and the Sizzix 3-D pumpkin pop-up die by Karen Burniston. I decided to make a more graphic card using this so I removed the globe from the white cardstock it was originally mounted on.

First I cut a piece of chipboard with the same 1/2" gusset. I attached  Cosmo Cricket's, The Boyfriend, Study Hall paper to the outside of the chipboard card. Next I attached the Homework paper to the inside of the card.

The text box on the front is by Little Yellow Bicycle, Journal Tablet and the lettering is Sizzlits Playground font dies.

Inside, I printed the words on a piece of the Homework paper. Then I reattached the globe to the inside of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...