Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bottle of Poison

Today I Created | A poison bottle label.

I started off with the image of a skull from the Graphics Fairy. I printed this on a sheet of cardstock leaving lots of space on the left side of the sheet.

I then ran this through the Poison, Texture Fades. Since the cardstock was white I used the Antique Linen Distress Ink to age the entire paper. I used a paper edge distresser to roughen the edges of the cardstock. I applied Tea Stain Distress ink to give it more age. Since I felt that it was still too bright, I sprayed some Suede, Glimmer Mist on the corners.

After this was completed, I realized that this label needed to be attached to something. I had an old-looking, hand-blown bottle that looked just old enough and odd enough to perhaps hold poison.

A perfect Halloween decoration. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...