Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Fourth of July!

The fireworks won't start until this evening so the morning is quite still. Just taking a moment to appreciate the freedoms we have here in the United States and count my blessings.
Here is my collection of vintage Sparklers. They are illegal to light in my city and I do miss the thrill of holding something so bright and sparkly in my hands. These old boxes are just fun to collect.

Happy birthday to the United States of America! Thank you to all who have sacrificed for our freedoms!

3 comments:

  1. What a Grand collection! I have never seen boxes of them before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great display! I think I better keep an eye out for vintage sparklers from now on!
    Happy 4th!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th of July to you, Lynda!

    Are you only collecting vintage boxes of the sparklers? If you'd like some new ones I'd love to get you some from Denmark. Just drop me a mail! :-)

    BTW: Love your display!

    *SMILES* Lisbet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...