Sunday, December 5, 2010

Pop-Up Christmas Card

Today I Created | A Pop-up Christmas Card

Every Christmas I usually send a mini-book to my boyfriend's sister in England. I always include photos of his family here in the United States so his sister can keep in touch.

This year I was inspired by Karen Burniston's Twist Cube 3D project for the Triple Play Blog Hop a few weeks ago. One thing I had to keep in mind was that this was going to be mailed to England so I had to try and keep the weight down and keep it as flat as possible.

I also had to include instructions on how to open and close the Twist Cube which I wrote on a tag tied to the ribbon on top.

I used Basic Grey Christmas papers for most of the card. I also used the Sizzix Snowflake, Layered die to embellish the top of the cube and Square, Scallop die to highlight around the square center cut of the card.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! The top of the cube as both outside and inside decoration is awesome! What a good friend you are, to both Brenda and to me!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...