Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful Thrifting

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I have much to be thankful for although sometimes I forget to count my blessings but I'm working on correcting this.

My favorite find was this shabby chic wooden tray and stand. It is such a handy size plus it has two little drawers. Love it!

I don't know if this is old but I found a little metal dachshund figurine. It is laying on its back waiting for a tummy rub. How can you pass up a dog asking for a tummy rub?

I also found a vintage tomato salt and pepper shaker set. These are marked Japan on the bottom.

The final item I found was this metal, vintage, matchstick holder/dispenser. It has such a great red and green retro look. It would also make a great paperclip dispenser or key holder. I can imagine so many uses.

I will be adding some of these items to my Stuff to Treasure store soon so please stop by and visit if you are interested in any of these items.

Thankful for my Followers :)

This is linked to:
Brambleberry CottageCoastal Charm, Common GroundCreating a House of Grace,  Her Library Adventures, Hey What's for Dinner Mom?, Mod Vintage Life, My Romantic HomeThe Colorado Lady, The Shabby NestThrifty Decorating and Type A Decorating

7 comments:

  1. What great finds! I love when I 'HIT' things that I love and remind myself to be thankful. It's the season to be extra grateful as so many folks are having a hard time. I adore your salt and pepper shares. I once saw on TV a lady who had collected S&P shakers for many years. Her collection was awesome and I'm sure worth a good penny. She had so many delightful one's...like yours.. Have a grand day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just this past week I discovered (thrift found) a similar pair of strawberry S&Ps. I am sure they must be from the same place.
    Very cute tray and bonus drawers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did find some wonderful items. That tray is great; I love the drawers! And the little dachshund..I'm with you, I couldn't have passed him by. How adorable! The vintage tomato s&p shakers and the match dispenser are also lovely. Great finds indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tray table is adorable--I have never seen one quite like that. Love it! Boy, you could find about a million uses for that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat finds! I love the tomatoes salt and pepper shakers, but my fave is the matchbox. That is totally cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed seeing all your finds, but my favorite is the little table. Never saw one with drawers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog through 'Her Library Adventures'. Great finds here. Think I will enjoy your posts! Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...